Web3 Payments and Financial Management Platform
Start paying in and accepting crypto within minutes with easy reconciliation to keep the payment process smooth, simple and quick.
Last updated: November 08th, 2022
Information we collect
We may collect a variety of information from or about you or your devices from various sources, as described below.
Information You Provide to Us
- Registration and Profile Information.If you sign up for an account, we ask you for your blockchain address.
- Communications.If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, if you contact us for customer support, we may receive your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and any attachments you send to us, and any other information you choose to provide. If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will collect certain information from you, such as your email address. When we send you emails, we may track whether you open them to learn how to deliver a better customer experience and improve our Services.
- Careers.If you decide that you wish to apply for a job with us, you may submit your contact information and your resume online. We will collect the information you choose to provide on your resume, such as your education and employment experience. You may also apply through LinkedIn. If you do so, we will collect the information you make available to us on LinkedIn.
- Payment Information.If you make a payment for services or goods through our Services, your payment-related information, such as wallet address or other publicly available on chain transaction information, is collected by us for customer reporting part of our product.
- Identity Verification Information.We or a third party acting on our behalf may collect your government issued identity document such as Passport, Driver's License, National Identity Card, State ID Card, Tax ID number, passport number, driver's license details, national identity card details, visa information, and/or any other information deemed necessary to comply with our legal obligations under financial or anti-money laundering laws.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Services
- Location Information.When you use our Services, we infer your general location information, for example, by using your internet protocol (IP) address.
- Device Information.We receive information about the device and software you use to access our Services, such as your IP address, web browser type, operating system and device identifiers.
- Usage Information.To help us understand how you use our Services and to help us improve them, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Services, such as the pages or other content you view and the dates and times of your visits.
- Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies.We and third party partners collect information using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Our third party partners, such as analytics and advertising partners, may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different services. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our Services. Please review your web browser’s “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Service to their fullest potential.
How we use the information we collect
We may use the information we collect:
- To provide, maintain, improve, and enhance our Services;
- To personalize your experience on our Services such as by providing tailored content and recommendations;
- To understand and analyze how you use our Services and develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our Services, provide information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support;
- To facilitate the connection of third party services or applications, such as decentralized blockchain wallets;
- To generate anonymized, aggregate data containing only de-identified, non-personal information that we may use to publish reports;
- To facilitate transactions and payments;
- To find and prevent fraud, and respond to trust and safety issues that may arise;
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our TOS or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency; and
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
How we share the information we collect
We do not share or otherwise disclose information we collect from or about you except as described below or otherwise disclosed to you at the time of the collection.
- Vendors and Service Providers.If you connect a third party application such as a blockchain wallet to our Services, we may share information, such as details necessary to effectuate a transaction, with that third party.
- Marketing.We do not rent, sell, or share information about you with nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission.
- Analytics Partners.We use analytics services to collect and process certain analytics data. These services may also collect information about your use of other websites, apps, and online resources. To help us understand how you use our Services and to help us improve them, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Services, like the pages or other content you view, and the dates and times of your visits.
- As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures.We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (b) respond to your requests; or (c) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Consent.We may also disclose your information with your permission.
Your choices / preferences
- Marketing Communications.You can unsubscribe from our promotional emails via the link provided in the emails. Even if you opt out of receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us.
We make reasonable efforts to protect your information by using safeguards designed to improve the security of the information we maintain. However, as no electronic transmission or storage of information can be entirely secure, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information.
Accessing / updating your information
You can update your account using our web app and where not possible by sending us a request at email@example.com
Hashleap is responsible for processing your information. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our processing activities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ
Sign Up for Latest Updates
Copyright © 2023 HashLeap Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Registered in England & Wales No. 14062564