Web3 Payments and Financial Management Platform
Start paying in and accepting crypto within minutes with easy reconciliation to keep the payment process smooth, simple and quick.
Terms of Service
Last updated: November 08th, 2022
Please read these terms of service (“Terms”) carefully. These Terms are between you and Hashleap Ltd. (“Hashleap,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) concerning your use of Hashleap’s site, currently located at hashleap.io (the “Site”) which acts as a front-end for wallet-to-wallet transfer of cryptocurrencies on one or more blockchains. These Terms apply to you (“you,” or “User”) as a user of the Site and Hashleap front-end, including all the products, services, tools and information made available on the Site.
By using the Site, you agree to these Terms.
Certain features on the site may be offered while still in “beta” form (“Beta Services”). By accepting these Terms or using the Beta Services, You understand and acknowledge that the Beta Services are being provided as a “Beta” version and made available on an “As Is” or “As Available” basis. The Beta Services may contain bugs, errors, and other problems. YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS AND ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE BETA SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INTERNET ACCESS FEES, BACK-UP EXPENSES, COSTS INCURRED FOR THE USE OF YOUR DEVICE AND PERIPHERALS, AND ANY DAMAGE TO ANY EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION OR DATA. In addition, we are not obligated to provide any maintenance, technical, or other support for the Beta Services.
NONE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MATERIALS OFFERED ON OUR SITE CONSTITUTE, AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE, LEGAL, FINANCIAL, TAX, INVESTMENT OR OTHER ADVICE, AND YOU SHOULD NOT ACT OR REFRAIN FROM ACTING BASED ON ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE. ALL CONTENT ON OUR SITE IS INFORMATION OF A GENERAL NATURE AND DOES NOT ADDRESS THE UNIQUE CIRCUMSTANCES OF ANY PARTICULAR USER. YOU ARE STRONGLY URGED TO CONSULT WITH YOUR OWN LEGAL, FINANCIAL, TAX, INVESTMENT AND OTHER ADVISORS AS TO ALL LEGAL, FINANCIAL, TAX AND INVESTMENT-RELATED QUESTIONS YOU HAVE.
You must be able to form a legally binding contract online either as an individual or on behalf of a legal entity. You represent that as a User, you have the legal authority to bind the company or other legal entity on which behalf you are acting to these Terms, you are at least 18 years old or the age of majority where you reside, whichever is older, you can form a legally binding contract online, and you have the full, right, power and authority to enter into and to comply with the obligations under these Terms on your own behalf, or on behalf of the company or other legal entity on which behalf you are acting.
You are advised to revisit these Terms periodically to familiarize yourself with any changes to the Terms. Hashleap, in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to make changes to these Terms. Any such changes are binding on Users of the Site and will take effect immediately upon posting to the Site. As a User, you agree to be bound by any changes, variations, or modifications to our terms of service and your continued use of the Site shall constitute acceptance of any such changes, variations, or modifications.
Hashleap is not a registered broker-dealer, funding portal, investment manager, investment advisor, or any other type of investment company and does not conduct any activity that would require registration as such. Hashleap does not provide investment advice, does not perform any broker-dealer activities, and is not engaged in investment management. Further, Hashleap does not provide legal, tax, or professional advice.
Access to the Site
Access to the Site is provided “AS IS” and “as available” basis only. We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted. From time to time, access may be interrupted, suspended or restricted, including because of a fault, error or unforeseen circumstances or because we are carrying out planned maintenance.
We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Site to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we so desire and/or to terminate your access to and use of the site, at any time and in our sole and absolute discretion.
We may remove or amend the content of the Site at any time. However, some of the content may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of the Site being unavailable at any time for any reason.
You will comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations applicable to your use of the Site.
As a condition to accessing or using the Site, you:
- will only use the Site in accordance with these Terms;
- will ensure that all information that you provide on the Site is current, complete, and accurate;
- will maintain the security and confidentiality of access to your Cryptocurrency Wallet address.
As a condition to accessing or using the Site, you will not:
- Violate any applicable law, including, without limitation, any relevant and applicable anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing laws and any relevant and applicable privacy and data collection laws, in each case as may be amended;
- Export, reexport, or transfer, directly or indirectly, any Hashleap technology in violation of applicable export laws or regulations;
- Infringe on or misappropriate any contract, intellectual property or other third-party right, or commit a tort while using the Site;
- Make commercial use of the Site or any of its content without our express written permission;
- Misrepresent the truthfulness, sourcing or reliability of any content on the Site;
- Use the Site to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (known as ‘phishing’);
- Use the Site in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Site, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Site in any manner;
- Attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques or security measures that Hashleap employs on the Site, or attempt to access any service or area of the Site that you are not authorized to access;
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means or interface not provided by us, to access the Site to extract data;
- Introduce any malware, virus, Trojan horse, worm, logic bomb, drop-dead device, backdoor, shutdown mechanism or other harmful material into the Site;
- Post content or communications on the Site that are, in our sole and absolute discretion, libelous, defamatory, profane, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, vulgar, suggestive, harassing, hateful, threatening, offensive, discriminatory, bigoted, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, deceptive or otherwise objectionable;
- Post content on the Site containing unsolicited promotions, commercial messages or any chain messages or user content designed to deceive or trick the user of the Site; or
- Encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under these Terms.
You acknowledge that the Site and your use of the Site contain certain risks, including without limitation the following risks:
- That any Smart Contracts you interact with are entirely your own responsibility and liability, and that Hashleap is not party to the Smart Contracts;
- At any time, your access to your Cryptocurrency Assets may be suspended or terminated or there may be a delay in your access or use of your Cryptocurrency Assets which may result in the Cryptocurrency Assets diminishing in value or you being unable to complete a Smart Contract; and
- The Site and/or application may be suspended or terminated for any or no reason, which may limit your access to your Cryptocurrency Assets.
Accordingly, you expressly agree that:
- You assume all risks in connection with your access and use of the Site, the Application and the Smart Contracts; and
- You expressly release Hashleap, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from, and hold them harmless from and against, any and all liability, claims, causes of action, losses, expenses, or damages (whether arising in law or equity, including but not limited to special, consequential, indirect, punitive and exemplary damages, and including but not limited to economic loss, business disruption, and/or attorney’s fees) arising from or in any way related to the Site, the Application and/or the Smart Contracts. You expressly waive all such claims against the Releasees.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole and absolute discretion, suspend, disable or terminate your access to all or part of the Site with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your access to all or part of the Site and relationship with us, and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension, disabling or termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
Third Party Links
The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your information and convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third-party website does not mean that we endorse that third party's website, products or services. Your use of a third-party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third-party site.
You must monitor your Account and read all messages that have been sent to you. If you suspect that any feature of your Account (for example account details or organisation settings) has been lost, stolen, misappropriated, used without authorisation or otherwise compromised, you must contact us immediately notifying us of such action and you agree to change your password immediately if necessary.
We will never ask you to share your account related security information or to any third party and you must never disclose this to anybody or allow someone to watch you when you are accessing your Account. It is advised that in order to keep your Account safe, you change your password regularly as this will minimise the risk of your Account being compromised.
You must also ensure that your registered email account(s) are secure and can only be accessed by you, as your email address is used for signing in or we may send communications to your email account regarding the security of your Account with us. In case any of the email addresses registered with your Account are compromised, you should, immediately contact us and also contact your email service provider, once you have been made aware of this.
Except as set out otherwise, neither party will be liable for any loss caused directly or indirectly from circumstances not within its control, including but not limited to acts of God, government restrictions, exchange or market rulings, actions affecting securities, clearing or commodity exchanges including suspensions of trading or extensions of trading hours, dealing cut-off times and holidays, acts of civil or military authority, national emergencies, natural disasters, wars, riots or acts of terrorism, industrial disputes, acts or regulations of any governmental or supranational bodies and authorities or the failure or malfunction of any telecommunication or computer service.
Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (EXCEPT ONLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO TERMS OF SERVICE WITH ANY LEGALLY REQUIRED WARRANTY PERIOD TO THE SHORTER OF THIRTY DAYS FROM FIRST USE OR THE MINIMUM PERIOD REQUIRED). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER HASHLEAP NOR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES, OR ANY OF THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS, DISTRIBUTORS, LICENSEES, LICENSORS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, “COMPANY PARTIES”) WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, BUG-FREE OR ERROR-FREE, AND NONE OF THE COMPANY PARTIES WARRANT THAT SMART CONTRACTS ARE MERCHANTABLE, FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR RECOGNIZED BY ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION(S).
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY CONTAINED HEREIN APPLY TO ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND/OR INJURY WHATSOEVER CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES UNDER ANY CAUSE OR ACTION WHATSOEVER OF ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTIONS FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT AND/OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE). THE COMPANY PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE. YOU FURTHER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE COMPANY PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE, AND YOU AGREE NOT TO SEEK TO HOLD THE COMPANY PARTIES LIABLE, FOR THE CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING OTHER USERS OF THE SITE AND OPERATORS OF EXTERNAL WEBSITES, AND THAT THE RISK OF THE SITE AND EXTERNAL WEBSITES AND OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access the Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
We cannot promise that the use of the Site, or any content taken from the Site, will not infringe the rights of any third party.
Certain content and materials available on the Site are for informational purposes only and are not intended to address your particular requirements.In particular, the content and materials available on the Site do not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us, should not be regarded as an offer, solicitation, invitation or recommendation to buy or sell investments, securities or any other financial services and are not intended to be relied upon by you in making any specific investment or other decisions. We recommend that you seek independent advice from your own financial advisors and legal counsel before making any such decision.
Nothing included in the Site constitutes an offer or solicitation to sell, or distribution of, investments and related services by Hashleap to anyone in any jurisdiction.
You may only participate with Smart Contracts on the Site by linking your Cryptocurrency Wallet on supported bridge extensions such asMetaMask or using a Cryptocurrency Wallet provided by Hashleap’s third party Cryptocurrency Wallet partner. MetaMask is an electronic wallet that allows you to purchase, store, and engage in transactions using Ethereum cryptocurrency. Before putting your Cryptocurrency Asset into a Smart Contract, you will be required to download a supported electronic wallet extension and connect and unlock your Cryptocurrency Wallet with that extension.
Due Diligence And KYC
When you join us as a merchant then we may require you to submit additional information about yourself or your organisation and provide additional records, during and after your account creation with Hashleap. In our discretion, we may or may not ACTIVATE your account if the information provided by you is incorrect.
Hashleap is a facilitator of cryptocurrency transfers, assisting businesses in sending and receiving cryptocurrency payments but does not take custody of any crypto-asset or exchange crypto-assets for any other currency.
You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service; and (c) your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations. If you are an entity, organization, or company, the individual accepting these Terms on your behalf represents and warrants that they have authority to bind you to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms.
When you connect your de-centralized wallet address, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself, such as your name, email address, or other contact information. You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate, complete, and not misleading, and that you will keep it accurate and up to date at all times. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, password and wallet, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and wallet. If you believe that your account is no longer secure, then you should immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are responsible for determining whether, and to what extent, any taxes apply to any transactions associated with these Services, You must withhold, collect, report and remit the correct amounts of taxes to the appropriate tax authorities.
Should you have any question about these Terms, or wish to contact us for any reason whatsoever, please do so by sending us an email at email@example.com.